1. “You” are the customer. “Tour” is the Tour/holiday/ride out you have selected. “We” and “Us” are Martin Flynn Y2942611M trading for Canary Motorcycle Tours. This is our contract with you.
2. Risk and Responsibility -Your participation in the Tour is entirely at your own risk.
You will not participate in the Tour under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other kind of stimulant or toxic substance. Canary Motorcycle Tour has the right to refuse any rider if we believe or suspect the rider is still under the influence of alcohol from the previous evening. If in the event of an accident, you are breathalysed and found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, this violates our contract with you, invalidates our insurance with you and you are 100% liable and responsible for ALL damages caused and costs to all vehicles and people.
- We are not responsible or liable for any injuries you may suffer, fatal or otherwise.
- You can not make a claim against the landlord, business, it’s employees, or their insurance companies because of physical or mental damage you may suffer as a result of the use of our vehicle.
- We are not responsible for claims; accident, injury, shock or damage to yourself, or your pillion if applicable.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property, irrespective of how the loss or damaged occurred.
- We are not responsible for death, personal injury or illness caused by activities in which you participate or engage in, which is outside the itinerary of the Tour.
- We are not responsible for any traffic or road conditions on each day of travel.
- We cannot be responsible for the manner in which you decide to ride the roads.
- We ask that you do not travel or participate against medical advice.
- We ask that you do not participate knowing you have a medical condition that could affect your riding ability.
- Pillion passengers ride at their own risk.
Our insurance covers third party and public liability. Therefore, we have previously recommended that you have your own travel insurance. In the event of an accident, you must produce your emergency medical insurance information otherwise you will be classed as a private patient your insurance can be verified or confirmed.
Our insurance conditions state that our riders must be 25 years of age or over and have held a full motorcycle license for at least 1 year.
If we cancel your Tour we will offer alternative tour dates or a refund of monies not spent/used or utilised paid out so far. We are not
responsible?and therefore, will not offer a refund/compensation in any of the following situations – war, riots, civil unrest, terrorism, natural disaster or any unforeseen cancellations due to industrial action and/or weather.
If you have to cancel your holiday or withdraw from the tour for any reason, Canary Motorcycle Tours are not obliged to refund any money.
5. Relevant documentation
You must bring the appropriate documentation relating to motorcycling with you. If stopped by the police, you will be expected to provide your driving licence and passport.
6. Your responsibility to yourself and other Tour members
Before the Tour you are responsible for advising us of any illness, infirmity, allergies or dietary needs that may affect your Tour with us. This also applies for any pillion passenger you bring on the Tour.
7. During the Tour you and where appropriate your pillion passenger, are responsible for:
- Riding in a courteous manner and respecting other road users and other members of the Tour.
- Riding safely at all times by being aware of the prevailing speed limits, roads signs and rules of the road.
- Abiding by any reasonable directions/instructions given by our guides especially considering the health and safety of yourself and others.
- Not endangering the health and safety of any person involved in the Tour or which might result in personal injury to any person or loss of or damage to property belonging to Canary Motorcycle Tours, its representative or it other customers.
- Your riding manner, your pillion passenger and riding within the legal requirements of the host country. We will not be responsible for violation of those requirements.
You will accept full responsibility for the theft of the vehicle or any of its components no matter what the circumstances and pay up to a maximum of ￡700 for our standard bikes and ￡1000 when riding the Honda Africa Twin. Also, the rider must pay for any damage caused to the vehicle if it is the riders fault up to a maximum of ￡700 for our standard bikes and ￡1000 when riding the Honda Africa Twin.
9. You, as the rider, must pay for any damage caused to the vehicle if it is your fault up to a maximum of ￡700 for our standard bikes and ￡1000 when riding the Honda Africa Twin – in other words – if you break it, you pay for it.
By signing this contract, terms and conditions you are stating you are
- a competent rider, you have the ability/capability, finances and /or insurance to get yourself and your pillion, home in the event of an accident or emergency.
- you have a valid motorcycle license to ride bikes over 500cc. (unless you have specifically requested a lower cc engine)
I agree to sign this contract with the said terms and conditions stated above.